Saturday, August 28, 2010

Smoothie of the Day - August 28, 2010

Carrots and strawberries and spinach, oh my!
Today I copied my husband's smoothie from yesterday - almond milk, a carrot (not completely scraped), some fresh strawberries (green still on), flax seeds, frozen spinach, and frozen blueberries. It's OK, but a bit flat. I think it needed more strawberries. But hey, healthy!

An important feature of this blog, by the way (which you may not see if you read my feed, so hop on over to my actual page!) is the blog roll on the left. I'll constantly be adding new blogs there that I like and think others would like as well. Check it out every once in a while to find a great new read - everything from crafty blogs to bento blogs to personal blogs! Blog blog blog. I'm sick of that word now.

Not many big plans for this weekend - a consignment sale and the BPAL Will Call. Next weekend is the Decatur Book Festival, though, and I'm looking forward to that. I'll try to come up with something more fascinating to say in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment