Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Five - September 24, 2010

Courtesy of Friday5.org.
  1. What did you do this week?
  2. Not a whole lot. Got a massage. Sent out some emails. Made some phone calls. Drove to Publix for the first time. I'm going to a consignment sale in about 20 minutes with a friend of mine.
  3. Why did things turn out the way they did this week?
  4. I have no idea what this question even means. Seriously. Because...I didn't have many major plans this week?
  5. How will this week’s events affect next week’s, both positively and negatively?
  6. Hopefully I'll feel more relaxed since I'd had the massage. Hopefully I'll drive a few more places next week. Hopefully I'll have more fun plans next week (which I actually do, including a book sale with one friend and a possible playdate (without children) with two others.
  7. What were this week’s pivotal moments where things might have happened differently and changed everything?
  8. My life is so boring, I suppose, that nothing really happened like that this week. Oh, here, I thought of one. When I was driving, there was a bicyclist in front of me. I wonder what would have happened if I'd attempted to change lanes in order to go around her. I didn't - I was too scared of that situation (and honestly, other cards behind me didn't go around either) and instead I drove about two miles an hour while she coasted along, oblivious.
  9. How was your week?
  10. Peaceful, thanks for asking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment