Friday, September 17, 2010

The Friday Five - September 17, 2010

Courtesy of Friday5.org.

1. What kinds of nagging injuries do you have?

My knee has really been hurting a lot lately, and I have a bad lower back (made better by a lovely chiropractor, but it still gives me trouble).

2. What long-procrastinated task is nagging at you lately?

I have a phone call to make to a government agency. It always requires being on hold for about a half hour and navigating a maze of "press one for this" and "oh, let me transfer you." But I have to do it.

3. In what way have you been a nag to someone else?

Oh man, that's a loaded question.

4. Who in your life is a world-class nag?

ME!

5. Nag is such an ugly word. What would be a nicer way to describe someone who exhibits nagging tendencies?

Caring? Concerned?

No comments:

Post a Comment