Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yard Sale Post - May 17, 2011

I went to two different neighborhood yard sales two weeks ago but hadn't had a chance to take pictures for a post until now. (I know, I know, you are SO excited.)

I adore this Hello Kitty clock. $3.

The sushi book was 50 cents. The Street Gang book was part of a bigger purchase...

...these books were also part of the bigger purchase...

...and this one. The books plus the pictures of clothing below were $6 total.


That purple thing is a shrug. 


Yup. All the clothes and all the books for $6 total. Cuteness abounds. I'm particularly loving the skirt, which I hope the kid will wear in the fall.

A STUFFED PEEP. I was so excited to find him, and he was on the "Free" blanket!

$1, I think. Maybe 50 cents. It's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment