Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hooray for the Alive! Expo!

Loot!
Not much more to say. I got half-price tickets to the Expo (not a difficult thing to do, I promise) and scored all this fun stuff (plus a bit more not shown). Favorite freebies - big bags of organic brown rice, boxes of organic granola, sample-sized Luna bars, a jar opener...and COUPONS. I also got suckered into a newspaper subscription, but it was a great deal AND I got back part of what I spent in the form of a Publix gift card so it was an even BETTER deal. Of course if I actually had gotten the paper this morning it would have been the BEST deal but...I'm sure it will work out tomorrow (I've already made calls/sent emails/gotten delightfully conflicting information).

This begins the last week of preschool before summer break. My brain kind of ends on Friday as well. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment