Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pictures pictures pictures - November 27, 2011

Many years ago, I set up a livejournal (or was it just a feed...I can't even remember now) for pictures from my dinky little camera phone. And now, here we are, and I think I may start posting pictures here again in a similar manner. Perhaps one a day or just...whenever I remember. This is one of the reasons I made this blog a catch-all place...



Phone: LG Optimus V. Filters: Added through FxCamera app. Drink: Skinny peppermint mocha. Fingerless gloves: Knit by me with yarn dyed by me with Kool Aid. Hand: In need of a manicure.

I also can be found on PicPlz though I haven't actually started using it. I wish Instagram was available for the Android system, but it's not. I wish I could post pictures directly from my phone to my blog, but what I've found is that while I sort of can, I sort of can't. We'll see - the novelty will probably wear off quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment