Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Resolutions for 2013 - December 30, 2012

All right. Apparently the only way I stay even slightly accountable is if I make a list here in my blog, tag it, and review it throughout the year. Here goes nothing...
  1. Maintain my weight loss. Continue to go to Weight Watchers meetings and to stick to the program.
  2. Drive. The same resolution I make every year. In the second half of 2012, I didn't drive as much as I should have (even short distances are good for me). So I want to get back to that. 
  3. Similar to my resolution for 2012 - knit, crochet, use my yarn again. I miss it.
  4. Read 50 books. In 2012 I read approximately 30. Not good enough.
  5. Take Reiki Level II. Continue daily self practice.
  6. See if I can continue my freelance gig momentum and even add some writing into the mix.
  7. Write write write. Open my heart and write. Write for money. Blog for free. Write for the public and write for the private. Just write.
  8. Get off the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment