Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankfulness 2012

  1. I am thankful that my daughter now sits, stands, claps, is closer to talking than ever before, can take seven or eight unassisted steps at a time, is a speed demon in her walker, has adapted remarkably to her AAC device, and grows smarter and more gorgeous every day.
  2. I am thankful that my husband's amazing business - he's a voiceover guy! - has grown and thrived.
  3. I am thankful for new opportunities that have come my way in the past few weeks, giving me new challenges and, well, more money.
  4. I am thankful that our rather random move to Georgia years ago continues to be a good, solid choice for my family and that even with the unexpected things that were thrown in our path, it still works.
  5. I am thankful that I have had the opportunity to meet some amazing people here in Georgia.
  6. I am thankful that I have stayed in touch with many wonderful people up North.
  7. I am thankful that Facebook - while it drives me crazy a lot of the time - exists and lets me keep in contact with all sorts of people from all sorts of periods in my life.
  8. I am thankful for my little blog because it gives me a bit of freedom to say whatever it is I need to/want to say at the moment. 
  9. I am thankful for my kitties, who bring me a lot of love and joy.
  10. I am thankful for you, if you're reading this, because I'm not, nor will I ever be, a famous blogger and yet you took a few minutes out of your day to come over here and check out my words. Stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment