Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday morning deals - October 25, 2010

It's a dark and stormy morning, but we haven't had any rainy days in a while so I figure we're due. What brightened my Monday a little bit was the plethora of amazing deals from the half-price sites today. As in, I bought more than I probably should have...

[Note that the Groupon and Plum District links are referral links - it would make me so happy if you'd use them though!]

Groupon Atlanta's deal of the day is $20 for $40 worth of stuff at the Body Shop. While I personally cannot resist good-smelling bathy stuff and could probably spend this all on myself, I think it will instead make for some great teacher/therapist gifts for the holidays. This deal is limited (but they don't say how limited), so if you're interested you might want to hop on it ASAP.

Plum District's deal of the day is $25 for $50 worth of toys/puzzles/clothes (and more) at ShopZoolu.com. Shipping for orders from $25-$50 is $5, so that's $30 for $50 worth of toys. I scored my daughter's Hanukkah haul: three Melissa & Doug puzzles, a Melissa and Doug stacking train, and a juice box holder (she rarely gets juice boxes/milk boxes, but when she does she squeezes them and makes a mess - this should help) for $36 total, including shipping. Woo!

Scoutmob Atlanta's deal of the day (this isn't a referral link, by the way) is 50% off clothes at Boogaloo's boutique in Decatur. Scoutmob deals are free free FREEEEEE so of course I grabbed this one. I still probably can't afford nor fit into Boogaloo's clothing, but this deal will definitely bring me into the store to check.

I had planned to bring my new inventory over to HomeGrown Decatur so they could start selling my interchangeable magnet necklaces, bottle openers, mirrors, and one-inch buttons, but the weather may keep me home. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment