Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Five - October 1, 2010

Courtesy of Friday5.org.

1. What was the last thing you dropped on the kitchen floor?

Last night I cooked dinner while my husband took the kid to the playground. I dropped onions (raw and cooked), carrots, bits of broccoli...

2. What cough drops do you like, and do they work very well?

I don't really use cough drops; I prefer raw honey for a cough. But today I scored three bags of Halls for 18 cents each, and I guess they work fine. My husband is more likely to use them than I do (he's a voiceover guy, he needs them!) but I picked flavors we'd both like.

3. Who was the last person you dropped off somewhere?

I myself have never driven to the airport or a train station, and I am usually the one being dropped off after an outing. But we did drop my daughter off at school this morning - does that count?

4. When were you ever dropped like a bad habit?

Two words. Bad Jen. First year of grad school. She dropped me so fast my head spun, and I still cannot figure out exactly what happened that was so horrible that she chose that path. I wrote a crap poem about the incident too. I suppose I could write the story out for you, but it's long and involved and from 15 years ago so I'll just let it be.

5. What are your favorite kind of raindrops?

Big, fat, fast, wet ones in the middle of summer. The kind you get soaked to the scalp from, the kind you can dance with.

No comments:

Post a Comment