Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Five - October 8, 2010

Ah, finally Friday5.org has been updated, so here's the "real" Friday Five (though I think my earlier post was just as real):

1. Do you still have your senior yearbook? Where is it?

Yeah. It's on the bottom shelf of the bookshelf in my bedroom. It's a classy looking document of my past, full of big hair and people I barely knew. I have my college senior yearbook too - that thing is a disgrace, with pictures of people vomiting and people drinking (I'm not joking) and poorly reproduced senior pictures. My mother insisted I buy it and I gave in.

2. What souvenir did you bring back from your last trip?

I haven't taken a trip just for fun in so long. Most of our extended trips now are to visit family in Massachusetts. Souvenirs for those are pictures and a few extra pounds from eating lots of really good ice cream.

3. What visible signs are there of your most recent injury?

I have a new shiny scar on my leg from a splatter of oil when I was making fried eggs.

4. What’s the neatest wedding favor you’ve ever seen?

It's also been a while since I've been to a wedding. I think our wedding favors were neat - a 1" button with the date, our names, and two ladybugs. The button was attached to a little box with some Lindt truffles tucked inside. Edible or tiny. I liked it.

5. What do you do with playbills and movie-ticket stubs?

I keep them. I mean, I don't actually organize them or make them accessible, but I do keep them in drawers and piles and boxes. And then sometimes I clean and come across them and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment