Monday, October 11, 2010

CVS - Two boxes of Quaker Oatmeal for 8 cents - October 11, 2010

Eight cents!
I haven't been shopping CVS as religiously as I did in the past. I don't have time and the deals haven't been as good - I don't really need more toothpaste at this point (even for donation purposes). This week's got me back in though. I'd spent all $11 of my ECBs a few weeks ago on batteries and was down to zero; last week I bought a friend a Coke and used my Green Bag Tag (GBT), so I got a dollar back...

This week, Quaker Oatmeal is on sale two-for-$5. You get back $2 in Extrabucks when you buy it, which is a decent enough deal with no coupons. Then there is a $2 printable available, so two of those plus my dollar from my GBT made the oatmeal free. I paid 8 cents out of pocket (tax) and I got back the $2. Yay!

Today we're trying out sending the kid to preschool for two extra hours - a full, regular day. I'm really nervous about this for a lot of reasons, but we'll see how it works out. If it goes well, we'll have to have an IEP meeting to make it official. Ah, meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment