Friday, January 29, 2016

A Photo a Day: Day 29

It's almost the end of the month and I've posted a new picture almost every single day!

I think I'll keep going. Why not, right? A post a day keeps the traffic uh......arriving?

Today I went on a photo walk and made myself just sling the camera over my shoulder (with its new comfy AND cute AND long strap from Crafty Staci, that's not hard at all) and just go. What good are things you own if you don't use them? (I also now have an iPhone after many years of Android use - which I did by default, iPhones are expensive and I couldn't afford them until last week when I scored a new 5S for $150 directly from Virgin Mobile to go with my $35/month unlimited plan so - and I threw a case on it, incorrectly put a screen protector on it (I'll fix it...soon), and shoved in my pocket. No babying this thing!)

I took many pictures. Here are a few of my favorites:


Decatur is home to Pete the Cat - he may be famous worldwide now, but he's from here - and I have always loved taking pictures of this Little Free Library that features him. I worked really hard to get the bokeh going. I would actually consider printing and framing the top one, honestly.

And then just a few more odds and ends:





No comments:

Post a Comment