Saturday, January 2, 2016

A Photo a Day 2016: Day 2

I don't know yet - will I do a post a day? A recap post every few days/week? No idea. MY BLOG MY RULES, I suppose.

I spent a lot of time reading tutorials last night - a blogger's "course," a free ebook that had great reviews - and also the book specifically about my camera that the seller threw in. Then I woke up and did everything wrong.

But I think I'm finally starting to wrap my head around this.

And of course the list of accessories I want is already growing - a bounce flash device, extra batteries, and a new lens that's still entry level and not too expensive but has great reviews. I've already ordered the protective cover for the lens I do have. I also want an external flash....and other lenses...and a different strap...and.......


Taking pictures of my cats is just a lot of fun, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment