Here's a roundup of the freebies I scored for my birthday:
- A free drink of my choice at Starbucks (via a postcard sent because I registered a Starbucks gift card online - I got a tall* toffee mocha, and I splurged calorie-wise and got whipped cream on it).
- A free drink of my choice at Dunkin Donuts (via a postcard sent because I signed up for the new Dunkin Donuts rewards program).
- $5 off my food at Jason's Deli (email).
- A free burrito at Moe's (email).
- A free "Like It" ice cream with one mix-in at Coldstone Creamery (email - used it to get chocolate with brownie).
- A free small coffee/tea drink at Borders (email).
- A free cookie at Atlanta Bread Company (email).
- BOGO at Bruster's ice cream (email).
- BOGO at Sweet Tomatoes and Souplantation (email).
- 50 free Swagbucks (which gave me enough for another $5 Amazon gift card - I think I've earned about $300-$400 from this site and I love it).
*Both the cashier and the barista were like "Just a tall? Get a grande!" I had to explain that I did not need the calories nor the caffeine ("The grande has two shots!") and that a tall would make me just as happy. Just because something is free doesn't mean you have to therefore go for the biggest mostest hugest so you can get your freebie's worth. :)