2015! Is! Here!
- At least a post a month here.
- Possibly including some of the stacked up posts in the queue. Trying to be brave.
- 5,000 steps minimum/day. 7,500 would be ideal. (I have almost finished Serial, which was my carrot. I have a few other podcasts to check out, or I may start to delve into audio books.) (I currently love my FitBit, so perhaps I can KEEP LOVING MY FITBIT for more than a few months....)
- A recommitment to (sigh) tracking via Weight Watchers. I'm the tiniest bit off track but I learned through WW that this is when it's time to get back ON track.
- I've set a challenge of reading 30 books this year, which feels reasonable. You can see how I'm doing on my Goodreads page. I've finished one book so far - plus a cookbook, but I'm not counting that.
- Keeping track privately of things going on in my life so at the end of the year I'm not scrambling to remember January-September.
- And a new job (in a pear tree).