- Maintain my weight loss. Continue to go to Weight Watchers meetings and to stick to the program.
- Drive. The same resolution I make every year. In the second half of 2012, I didn't drive as much as I should have (even short distances are good for me). So I want to get back to that.
- Similar to my resolution for 2012 - knit, crochet, use my yarn again. I miss it.
- Read 50 books. In 2012 I read approximately 30. Not good enough.
- Take Reiki Level II. Continue daily self practice.
- See if I can continue my freelance gig momentum and even add some writing into the mix.
- Write write write. Open my heart and write. Write for money. Blog for free. Write for the public and write for the private. Just write.
- Get off the couch.
Sunday, December 30, 2012
New Years Resolutions for 2013 - December 30, 2012
All right. Apparently the only way I stay even slightly accountable is if I make a list here in my blog, tag it, and review it throughout the year. Here goes nothing...